Sunday, May 23, 2010

Coolest Package - Uni Pack

Promotion Uni Pack package ( Cheapest Price/ Harga runtuh)

384 kb/ps - RM 38

512 kb/ps - RM 53

1Mb/ps - RM 68

2MB/ps - RM 83

4MB/ps - RM 88

Most of my friendsss alr register this package... (便宜又大块)haha...

Finally my house change to this package because of its benefit and cheap.

Now waiting for the Netbook to come to my hand oly..

Pls login to this website for more information..

http://www.streamyx.com/promotions/promotions.php?id=streamyxcoolunipac


I'm here to serve ur desiresss.......... XD

5 comments:

Unknown said...

nice~ i also have de but mine is black colour~

Nick said...

i dun have =(

Ray Yeap said...

ya...very tei!!!Gt netbook summore!May my friends using now...

jowen said...

LonePhantom; why mine is white one?? swt. i wan black oso. =p

jowen said...

Nick; fast fast register n get the netbook free lo.. hehe

Post a Comment