Sunday, February 14, 2010

初一和情人节 part 1

真是难得同一天是初一和情人节。

听说是一百年才发生的事哦。

Because of insufficient time....................

情人节被逼提早庆祝。。。(haiz)

So i bring my little one go dinner at Nando's at Queensbay Mall.

This restoran gt very nice food and price quite affordable..


Both dishs finish by my little Melody... (including my dish)

Not food for me to eat.. Haiz

Make me to use fork to kill her.

Besides that, i prepare a small valentine gift for my melody..

hehe =p . The gift quite useful and suit for her.

That is Pink Mashimaro MP3. haha

Melody very hapi when gt it. She hapi i hapi too. haha.

Finally we share the 1st Valentine day 2gether.

Everyday already consider a valentine day when gt melody accompany me..

Thx Melody.... hehe. The end of Part 1..










No comments:

Post a Comment