Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday oh holiday



The holiday seem pass very slow,
but stime it will pass very very fast especially the happy day.
The Langkawi day have comes n my melody come early 1 day be4 dat day.
Finally c meet my melody after not see her for half month.
But it seems very long lo.
mb miss some1 2 much gua..
Then bring my melody meet her uncle.
Hard 2 find her uncle place cos my piggy not often go her uncle place.
Plus my melody is a bit road blind.. (paise)
It time to change this behavior lo...hehe
Her uncle is a nice n friendly person..
We gt chat a while then go b home lo.
The 3 days at Langkawi is very enjoy n fun.
7 ppls go Langkawi (6 clsmate 1 junior oso is my gf)
Many place to visit, to play, many food to eat, many stuff to buy
(chocolate n alcohol).
Langkawi gt many interesting place such as
Underwater world, cable car, island hoping, eagle square, beautiful bleach n others....
Mostly all ppl drunk everyday.. (haha)
Taking care of my melody is my duty(bf).
Maybe we both link 2gther, if my melody gt hurt, i sure gt hurt.. haha.
Finally the 3 days trip come to an end..
All thg seem lk happen yesterday....
We all reach b Alor Star Jetty at 7 pm smt..
All very very tired after whole day shopping
Both hand full v many many bagss and foodss. haha. Very happy.
We all go b home separate after eat wantan mee at my hometown.
We nearly wait 1 hour be4 the food come..
Too crowded ppl buy n eat wantan mee.

On 12.12.2009, i bring my melody n my family to lai fai garden..
We both take pic till sot jor.. everythg oso take pic include stone. (haha)
Walk till tired and finally just go b home..

On 13.12, its time for my melody go b hometown lo..
She havent go home , i alr start to miss her lo..
i have saw melody face for 6 days.
6 days=144 hours=8640 min=518400sec(haha)
longest d we meet in school.
I will appreciate the 6 days we meet and keep it as memory in my mind.
Last , thx to the president of this trip( yet zhen)
Gud planner n friend n daugther.. haha
Hope we can go for another trip again... haha


Recently busy v registration course and time table schedule..
The time table very suck... hehe
Must hardwork study n prepare study mood lo..
Cannot lazy lo n add oil for all my friend..
Gambateh...

1 comment:

Nick said...

very nice ah ba =P nice pics..kekekeke.. =)

Post a Comment